Nearly 12 years of industry insight is why groomers, hairstylists, and barbers choose Retro Stylist Wear to uniform their staff. Below are some of our industry achievements:
- Front cover of “Groomer To Groomer” Magazine modeled by the talented Lori Craig.
- Considered USA Groom Team Uniform design for international competition.
- 1st place ribbon & trophy for “Best New Grooming Product 2015” at Super Zoo, Las Vegas.
- 2nd place ribbon & trophy for “Best New Grooming Product 2016” at Super Zoo, Las Vegas.
- Established partnerships with multiple national and international distributors such as Christies Direct.
Leel Michelle is the Founder and Designer behind the award winning grooming apparel brand, Retro Stylist Wear and located at her award winning retro grooming salon and boutique, Bow Wow Beauty Shoppe in San Diego, CA. Following a career in corporate retail management (Manager: Ann Taylor on Madison Avenue in New York City, Beverly Hills, and Los Angeles) and corporate Amusement Park Management (District Manager: Kaman’s Art Shoppes at Seaworld, CA.) Leel founded her own upscale, retro pet boutique and grooming salon inspired by her late Chihuahua Frida. When not being a “serial entrepreneur,” or spending time with her family and pets, Leel enjoys giving back to the grooming industry by creating published online and print content inspiring groomers to add and improve their retail merchandising through Face Book group; “Pet Boutiques,” and her Groomwise blog, “The Art of Pet Retailing for Groomers.” If you happen to be in town, stop by Retro Stylist Wear at Bow Wow Beauty Shoppe to talk shop or get fitted into a quality grooming smock!