Nearly 10 years of industry insight is why groomers choose Retro Stylist Wear Pet Groomer Apparel to uniform their staff. Within the 1st year Pet Groomer Apparel:
- Our Military Smock worn by the Amazing Lori Craig made front cover of “Groomer To Groomer” Magazine.
- Considered for designing the USA Groom Team Uniforms for International competition.
- Our Cap Sleeve Polka dot Smock won a 1st place ribbon & trophy for “Best New Grooming Product 2015” at Super Zoo, Las Vegas.
- Our Baseball Stylist Smock won a 2nd place ribbon & trophy for “Best New Grooming Product 2016” at Super Zoo, Las Vegas.
- Established partnerships with national and international distributors such as Christies Direct.
Leel Michelle is the Owner and Designer behind Retro Stylist Wear and the Bow Wow Beauty Shoppe brand. Leel Michelle is a San Diego native that has also enjoyed calling Los Angeles, New York, and Italy home. In 2006, following 2 previous careers in corporate retail, and corporate amusement park management, Leel Michelle graduated pet grooming for a more “hands on approach” for managing an award winning pet grooming salon called Bow Wow Beauty Shoppe. Most days you will find Leel Michelle at her shoppe, sketching a new design, with her family, or at a trade show making the world more Fabulous-one smock at a time!