Nearly 11 years of industry insight is why groomers, hairstylists, and barbers choose Retro Stylist Wear to uniform their staff. Below are some of our industry achievements:
- Front cover of “Groomer To Groomer” Magazine modeled by the talented Lori Craig.
- Considered USA Groom Team Uniform design for international competition.
- 1st place ribbon & trophy for “Best New Grooming Product 2015” at Super Zoo, Las Vegas.
- 2nd place ribbon & trophy for “Best New Grooming Product 2016” at Super Zoo, Las Vegas.
- Established partnerships with multiple national and international distributors such as Christies Direct.
Leel Michelle is the Founder and Designer behind the award winning international grooming apparel brand, Retro Stylist Wear, and award winning retro grooming salon and boutique, Bow Wow Beauty Shoppe in San Diego, CA. Following a career in corporate retail management (Manager: Ann Taylor on Madison Avenue in New York City,) and corporate Amusement Park Management (District Manager: Kaman’s Art Shoppes at Seaworld, CA.) Leel has grown the Bow Wow Beauty Shoppe brand to include custom luxury kennels with 2 new projects in the pipeline to assist pet retailers in their merchandising endeavors. When not traveling to trade shows or spending time with her family and her cockatoo, Pablo, Leel enjoys giving back to the grooming industry by creating published online and print content inspiring groomers to add and improve their retail merchandising through Face Book group; “Pet Boutiques,” and her Groomwise blog, “The Art of Pet Retailing for Groomers.”